Who wants to work on Martha's Vineyard with the best team for the summer? We are a kayaking and paddle boarding company specializing in guided tours, beach rentals, kids activities, events and fun! Our team spends the summer on the beach and in the water, leading tours and helping paddlers on the water, while educating them about the environment! It's a blast, but it's hard work! We lift a lot of heavy objects and the pace is fast!
Team ISK helps to host many different events, including the Oar and Paddle Regatta, a race for cleaner waters
- Open Availability - we work days and select nights (M,W,F,SA), weekends and week days (Set scheduling is available + Part time/Full time options)
-Attendance to Guide Training- mandatory for all employees, dates for 2023 are May 26th to the 28th. Partial attendance may be okay.
-Available Through August - it is preferred all employees can stay and work through August 31st our last full work day. Exceptions can be made.
-Transportation- required to get to different work locations, bikes and the bus are great options if you don't have a car!
- Runner - driving trailers, deliveries + pickups
- Tour Guide - leading group tours day and night (experience required)
-Beach Manager - organization, team management, office work
-Kids Director - organizing and leading our Kids Programs
-Beach Crew - All employees start here, paddle talks, assisting customers, assisting on tours
-Night Team - Lead glow tours and sunset tours from little bridge, our most exciting adventures! Guide A and B positions
What We Look For:
-Experience on the Water
-Experience in Customer Service
-Experience Driving Trailers
-First Aid Certified
-Experience With Kids
If you don't have a lot of experience but still feel like you would be a great addition to our team, please APPLY and let us know why!
1. Send a copy of your updated resume. Please include all relevant experience!
2. Send a cover letter! Let us know what makes you unique and why you would be a great addition to our team! We want to see your personality- so don't worry about formality!
3. In the body of the e-mail, please include the date you would be available to start at the beginning of the summer (earliest May) and the last date you would be available at the end of the summer. In addition, please confirm that you will be available for Guide Training.
JUNIOR COUNSELOR IN TRAINING
A New Opportunity to Join Our Team
Teens ages 13-15 are invited to apply for our new internship! Interns will be responsible for assisting with Kids Adventure Weeks and other beach duties. The internship is Monday-Thursday of your selected week!
learn from our amazing staff & guides one-on-one
acquire basic job skills
show us how hard you can work
spend time on the water
priority consideration for future employment
work with an awesome team!